Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Majlis buka puasa MDSR

Entahla, kenapa saya tak berapa suka attend majlis2 begini, sayapun tak tau. Maybe, saya belum really had a close relationship dengan kawan2 kat tempat practikal saya kot. Its ok. It might move slowly for me, but takpe. I'll fine.

Majlis buka puasa ni semalam. Siap dengan khatam quran. Tapi saya just tolong behine the scene je. Tolong potong bunga rampai, tolong cucuk bunga telur. Tapi, the thing is, i never did those things before. So, we snap some pictures, yeah. Must!

Nak tengok? Jum Jum..



Credit pic to Mellina Aziz. :)

Can you see that in the 2nd pic, I was so committed doing my job. :) Aha. Actually, saya jenis tak pandai ke dapur. Frankly speak. So, kalau pegang pisau tu, boleh nampak kejanggalannya. What I was thinking is, what if the knife cut my fingers? I'll be in pain. So what i did was, do it slowly, and take my time to finish my work. Kawan saya pun gelakkan saya. Oh, I won't do that anymore. 

Ok. Since I didn't go to the event, Nothing much I could say. It might be the happening event, even without me. Yeah!

Just hope so

No comments: