Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Im back!

hey blog

its been a while since the last time I wrote down here. :) Sorry. Banyak sangat blog. This blog was closed temporarily and now I think is the good time to open it back to readers. I dont know how many people will take a look on my story. As what I said earlier in my previous post, I wrote for myself, not for you.

I did take a look on my previous post (which I consider I was disclose a lot of personal rubbish stuffs here, haha) and I have to delete some of them. Macam ada part yang too annoyed. Haha. Tapi sekarang dah 2 o'clock in the morning so I'll do it later.

Life? I'm living in a happy phase of my life. I'm young, I've been surrounded by lovely people, and I am so in love with them, and my environment. There are some minor changes in my life that I can feel it even it is so small. Dulu rasa macam tak best je changes itu tapi lately ni I can see some positive part of the changes in me.

In few weeks ahead, will be my final exam. Insha'Allah saya akan graduate. Doakan. I've told to my bf about future, what I'm going to do after graduation. Find a good job. It must! Simpan duit, nak kahwin. Hahah. Its funny for having this thinking that I wanna married as soon as I can. Of course, saya tak boleh bercinta without kahwin selamanya.

I've reached my limit. I got classes tomorrow. sambung cerita ini esok.

No comments: